We’re looking for a new account manager. Here’s the scoop.
Combining the intimacy of a boutique marketing and branding agency with the experience and resources of a larger firm, birdsong gregory provides innovative, award-winning creative solutions to a diverse range of clients. We are now looking for an exceptional team player to join us as Account Manager – someone who thrives when managing a variety of clients and projects. We are based in a modern, light-filled studio on the edge of downtown Charlotte, where we are fueled by collaboration, ingenuity, and candy. Without taking ourselves too seriously, we prefer to stay focused and work hard during business hours so we can maintain a healthy work/life balance.
This is an autonomous, self-directed position where you will be managing all project work-flow, client correspondence, and creative liaisons. It is a multi-tasking, multi-skill set position that involves account, client, and project management.
As it is a client-facing role, you will need to be dynamic and confident in both your ability and personality and comfortable dealing with clients both on the telephone, via email, and face-to-face.
You will be a proactive and confident Account Manager, perhaps someone looking for more responsibility or simply eager to join a more agile, dynamic boutique agency. You will have based your career on building and maintaining strong relationships with blue-chip clients and will have the passion, enthusiasm, and determination to take our agency to the next level. Ideally, you also have the following:
• Bachelors degree
• 5 years related agency or client side experience
• Strong AE attributes to hit the ground running and take the lead with key accounts
• The ability to build and maintain client relationships in a sincere, effective manner
• Highly organized with exceptional time management
• Creative appreciation and the ability to sell creative work to clients
• An ability to contribute readily to the strategic and creative process with thoughts and ideas
• Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills form accuracy and grammar (did you catch that?)
• Excellent written and presentation skills
• Proficient in MS Office, Google Docs
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience in Automated Content Management Programs like Hubspot and Marketo
• Experience in CMS tools like WordPress
• Marketing and media planning
• Client communications
• New business development
• Brief writing
• Research and reporting
• Schedule and workflow management
• Proofreading and editing
• Vendor management
• Compensation will be based on experience of applicant
• 40 hr/week at 52/weeks a year
• Paid via direct deposit on a bi-monthly basis
• Employee will be issued a W2
• Group health insurance plan
• 401K plan with match
• Generous vacation policy
• Flexible work schedule
• Free parking
• Dog friendly workplace
• Fancy coffee & Aeron chairs
The Next Step
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand that we are not always able to respond to each candidate personally. Thanks for the interest.